Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Waiting...

I'm waiting for you...
Since I came back from Singapore, I've been seriously waiting for you...
But you're taking so long...
I'm wondering, in light of all that's occurred...
Are you worth waiting for?

When I'm with you...
The answer is a definite and resounding YES!

But when we're apart...
When I can't feel the touch of your rough skin...
When I can't taste your lips...
When I cant warm your frozen heart further...
I begin to doubt the sanity of my long wait...

I admire those people who wait years for the ones they love...
I wish I could meet them and ask:-

"How did you manage that? How did you stand months (or years) of being so close and yet not be together?"

I haven't met them yet...and the wait is torturing me inside...
I find myself asking before I go to bed:-

"Do you really mean it when you said you love me...or you miss me...?"

No comments: