Sunday, April 4, 2010

My Big TWO-ONE

I am now officially 21 years old.

4th April 2010.

In Cantonese, its pronounced sei-yat-sei-ho-yi-ling-yat-ling
Most Chinese people believe that the number 4 is an unlucky number...
(That's why some lifts have 3rd floor then 3A instead of 4th floor)
But I have double 4s...do they cancel out each other? (I hope!)

According to Wikipedia, this means I am at the age of majority where I can legally:-

  1. purchase/consume alcohol
  2. marry without consent/elope (hope not!)
  3. enter into binding contract (in my favor!)
  4. vote (worthless as none are worth voting for)
  5. buy stocks/bonds (any sponsors?)
  6. and many more...

Hmmm.....
21 years of life...
I wonder if I've lived it well...
There a million ways on the Internet telling you if you have lived your life to the fullest...
But do any of those ways fit me?

Instead of trying a million ways,
I think I shall happily go on living a life of blissful semi-ignorance...
And deal with any hardships and pain as I encounter them...

Happy 21st Birthday to me.

6 comments:

羅惠玲 said...

成功等於目前,其他都是這句話的註解。......................................................

ToryB_He231147 said...

Nice blog85cc,咆哮小老鼠,85街,免費影片,情趣爽翻天,愛戀情人用品,交友找啦咧,線上a片,女同志聊天室,sexy,色情網站,網愛聊天室,情色性愛貼圖,小穴,性愛姿勢,陰脣室,成人圖貼,性愛技巧,a片論壇,色情,85c,sexy網,人妻,脫衣,6k,18禁,手淫,性幻想,77p2p,情色,1007,85c,0401,後宮,色情,淫蕩,正妹,77p2p,ut室

CelsaNaj966 said...

想像是什麼並不重要,想像能做什麼才重要........................................

士弘YajairaC_Tai0731 said...

文章很棒~感謝!!..................................................

珮瑜 said...

我喜歡用心經營的blog~ ^^ ........................................

مؤسسة سحر اللمسات للمقاولات والديكور said...


افضل شركة دهانات بالرياض
شركة تصميم وتنفيذ واجهات كلادينج
افضل شركة ديكورات بالرياض
ورق حائط وورق جدران بالرياض
صيانة جميع أعمال الفلل والمشاريع بالرياض
جبس بورد وأعمال جبسية بالرياض
تنسيق حدائق ومهندس حدائق بالرياض
ترميم جميع المباني بالرياض
أعمال حجر طبيعي بالرياض
شركه مقاولات ومقاول بالرياض
شركة كسر رخام بالرياض
مقاول عظم وبناء بالرياض
تركيب باركيه بالرياض